Although we’re absolutely sure you are going to love what you buy on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, Here are some general terms and conditions to avoid any misunderstanding:
Our Business Policy
1. THECONCEPTDRESSER offers products for sale on: THECONCEPTDRESSER.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the Consumers.
2. Consumer shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com
3. THECONCEPTDRESSER reserve the right not to process orders received from users who are not Consumers and any other order which does not comply with THECONCEPTDRESSER ‘s business policy.
4. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, between the users of THECONCEPTDRESSER.com
5. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties who are on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify third party terms and conditions of the web site from which you may be considering purchasing a product, since THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of THECONCEPTDRESSER.com and third parties.
How to Execute a Contract with THECONCEPTDRESSER.com
1. In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, you must fill out the electronic order form and send it electronically to THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, following the relevant instructions.
2. The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for the return of purchased products.
3. An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt by THECONCEPTDRESSER.com of your order form.
4. Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy through the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
5. The order form will be filed in our data base for such a period of time required in order processing your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form, free of charge and at any time, by clicking on the section called Order Status.
6. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible in-put errors.
7. The submission of orders to THECONCEPTDRESSER.com must be carried out in French or English.
8. After your order form has been submitted, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com will process your order.
9. THECONCEPTDRESSER.com may not process purchases that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or orders for products that are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that THECONCEPTDRESSER.com has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once THECONCEPTDRESSER.com has received your order form, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall inform you within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com will refund you the sum paid.
10. By submitting an order form and contracting with THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com.
12. Upon submission of an order form, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall send to you, via e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products’ main characteristics, a detailed indication of the price, terms of payment, return right and shipping costs).
Warranties and Indication of Product Prices
1. On THECONCEPTDRESSER.com we offer for sale top-quality products. These products are purchased THECONCEPTDRESSER.com directly from fashion houses, manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected, and quality controlled.
2. THECONCEPTDRESSER.com does not sell flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market. Only vintage products, which could be sold on the site, will appear in a specific area, because of the particular nature of the product. In the description of each vintage product, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com will specify the preservation conditions of the products if different from the standards set by the market.
3. The main characteristics of products are shown on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours because of the Internet browser or of the monitor used.
4. Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
5. All Products come with a label attached. Do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
6. Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products THECONCEPTDRESSER.com will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
1. Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
2. You can pay by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), or PayPal.
In case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Credit Mutuelle or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used THECONCEPTDRESSER.com except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing relevant refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases or frauds to the police.
If the amount of the order exceeds 250 €, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com could request from the client a copy of the credit/debit card used for the transaction and a proof of residence.
3. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account only when the purchased products are actually expedited.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, see the FAQs – shipping and returns. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
For any information request or claims, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com can be contacted at: + 33 7 68136111
or at the following address: email@example.com.
1. You may return products purchased from THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, without any penalty and without specifying the reason within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the products purchased on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com.
2. To cancel your contract with THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, we invite you to send the products you do not wish to keep within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of the products. Call customer service to get the address.
If you are based in France, your return is pre-payed and therefore free. We invite to use the pre-paid label printed and included with your order.
For the rest of Europe and rest of the world, the returns costs should be paid by the customers. If your parcel happened to get lost, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com will not be responsible for it and will not be able to proceed to the refund of the products included in the parcel.
3. The return right – besides compliance with the terms and procedures described above – shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
• 1. the products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged
• 2. the label must still be attached to the products
• 3. the products must be returned in their original packaging (in the case of audio CDs or books, they must be sealed as when sent if you wish to return a kit, it must contain all the components)
• 4. The returned products must be sent to THECONCEPTDRESSER.com in a single delivery. THECONCEPTDRESSER.com reserves the right not to accept products belonging to a single order returned and delivered at different times
4. If the return right is exercised in conformity with the provisions set forth in paragraph 3, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall refund the sums paid for the returned products, net of any shipping costs for the delivery to you of the purchased products.
5. THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall refund the sums already paid for the purchase of the products and the shipping costs for the delivery of the purchased products to you only if the products are returned for reasons that may be due to THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, as in the case where the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects or they have been erroneously delivered. In this last case you may use the return form.
6. THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall refund sums already paid as soon as possible and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which THECONCEPTDRESSER.com became aware of your decision to exercise your return right. We will promptly start the procedure for refunding the sums, after having confirmed that the terms and conditions stated above have been duly complied with, as indicated above.
7. In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in paragraph 5 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not be entitled to any refund of sums already paid to THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, nevertheless, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to THECONCEPTDRESSER.com. If you do not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to THECONCEPTDRESSER.com, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall be entitled to keep the products and withhold the sums already received.
Refund Times and Procedures
1. After the products have been returned, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated in the return section. When THECONCEPTDRESSER.com is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, THECONCEPTDRESSER.com shall send you the relevant confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by e-mail.
2. Whatever the term of payment used by you, the refund procedure shall be started by THECONCEPTDRESSER.com within thirty (30) days from when THECONCEPTDRESSER.com learns of your decision to exercise your return right, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted.
3. If the recipient of the products, as placed in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums paid shall be refunded by THECONCEPTDRESSER.com to the individual who made the payment.
4. The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose out in terms of bank interest.
We collect private information on our clients navigating on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com including using cookies in compliance with the relevant law.
Collected data are used by THECONCEPTDRESSER.com and are necessary for the management and treatment of orders as well as for the commercial relationships between our clients and THECONCEPTDRESSER.com.
THECONCEPTDRESSER.com is reliable for their correct execution. They may equally be transmitted to companies or sub-contractors working with THECONCEPTDRESSER.com
The user has an entire right to access, modify or delete personal data. The user has the right to stop THECONCEPTDRESSER.com from transmitting its data by contacting us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a letter at our Head Quarters: THECONCEPTDRESSER 17 Avenue Joseph le Brix 31500 Toulouse.
This website has been registered to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de Informatique et des Libertes) on 17/01/2014 under the reference 1735188 vo. The CNIL governs the processing of personal data – also held overseas – carried out by anyone who is domiciled or has registered offices in France.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by the French law.
Amendments and updates
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, in consideration of new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on THECONCEPTDRESSER.com